Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DUFF Meeting this Friday

Greetings DUFF Members

I'm having difficulties trying to connect to the internet with my satelite connection, so using my phone, I'll forward what Fritz has sent:

Nancy wants to serve brats & chips. If anyone would like to bring something that will go with brats that is there choice.  I hope weather is good enough to have meeting in back yard area so we can have a fire on back patio.  If warm enough will meet in garage . If not will meet in dinning area.Address 514 Maine Street             Mauston          H   608 847 4123   Cell 608 547 7123Heading north from downtown area on hwy 12/16 look for Grove Streetleft on Grove  Go over railroad tracks then 50 feet take right onto Maine Streetsecond house from corner on leftt tan house green metal roof      see ya ther
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online